Brandywine’s Enhanced Network Time Appliance (ENTA) is a full function Network Time Server and Master Clock that offers the user precision time and frequencies in addition to the GPS synchronized time server. This unit is fully compliant with the NENA requirements of a Master clock and is available with single and dual network ports.
The ENTA Network Time Server has multiple time code outputs available including: IRIG B, IRIG E, and Have Quick. The ENTA II is a top of the line NTP server based on Brandywine’s proprietary IXO technology, providing the highest performance and technology of a GPS master clock at an affordable price. This product is made at Brandywine's manufacturing center in Tustin, CA and is available in small to large quantities and with quick delivery.
- -Versatile GPS Master Clock with IRIG-B reference input
- -Dual 10/100BaseT Network interface with Network Time Protocol (NTP)
- -Time Code Outputs, IRIG B, IRIG E, Have Quick
- -High Stability Ovenized oscillator is standard
- -Single string or dual redundant configuration
The ENTA II is one of Brandywine's newer NTP Servers and with so many options, this is a great product for any system. To see the Press Release on this new product click on ENTA II Press Release.