Introducing the ENTA-R, a ruggedized version of Brandywine’s popular ENTA II, this unit is capable of delivering HaveQuick + 1PPS to a multitude of outputs. The ENTA-R is a full function Master Clock that is designed to provide a full suite of Have Quick time code and 1PPS outputs, as well as NTP, fully compliant with NENA requirements for a Master Clock.
The ENTA-R provides four single-ended outputs that are either Have Quick or 1PPS, as well as 12 differential outputs via RS422.
The unit uses dual hot-swappable power supplies for high-reliability operation. A built-in web server provides user-friendly controls for configuring the unit. All outputs include signal level monitors to enable rapid fault-detection and isolation.
Key Features of the ENTA Network Time Server include:
- Versatile GPS Master Clock with IRIG-B reference input
- Dual 10/100BaseT Network interface with Network Time Protocol (NTP)
- Time Code Outputs, IRIG B, IRIG E, Have Quick
- High Stability Ovenized oscillator is standard
- Single string or dual redundant configuration
- Ruggedized for Shipboard Usage
- Dual Hot-Swappable Power Supplies