This product has been discontinued. The information provided below is for reference and support purposes only.
Brandywine's OSA-8873 series offer excellent frequency stability in a very low profile package. The thermal design with down to 1x10-9 pp stability over temperature range, making this device unique for severe holdover requirements in extremely limited space. The OSA-8873 Double Oven Crystal Oscillator is ideal for µTCA or ATCA integration.
- SC cut 3rd
- overtone crystal resonator
- Wide operating temperature range (-20°C to 70°C)
- Ideal for integration in µTCA or ATCA blades
- Provide long holdover to outdoor Base Stations
- Easily interfaces with analog or digital circuits
- Fits all telecommunications requirements
- Radio Base Stations:
- Stratum II & III
- Outdoor Base stations