This product has been discontinued.
The VXI-SyncClock32 is a bus level timing module that provides precision timing to a host computer through the VXI bus. The on-board microprocessor automatically synchronises the clock to a range of signal inputs, such as 1PPS, IRIG and NASA time codes.
- 6U single slot VXI B or C size form factor
- Nine digit time display
- Optional Have Quick synchronization input
- IRIG's A and B and NASA 36 time code inputs
- 1PPS sync input
- IRIG B output
- 1PPS and time code inputs are redundant
- Single-slot including GPS option
- Zero latency time reads, microseconds through years
- External Event input (optional eight and sixteen inputs)
- Match Time output
- Programmable Heartbeat rate
- Many additional options