NTP800 Quad-Port Enterprise Class Network Time Server
- Economic quad-port stratum 1 Network Time Server
- Can act as both client and server in peer-to-peer mode
- Capable of synchronizing up to 4 discrete networks independently.
- Client system accuracy to within 50 μs*
- Precision timing circuits ensure stability in event of synchronization signal interruption.
- Configuration via web interface.
- 4 1GBe combo ports.
- 5000 Time stamps per second.
- License upgrades to Precise Time Protocol (PTP)
The NTP800 provides a cost-e ective way of providing time from a trusted source, which is critical in many organizations such as airports, railways, nancial institutions, telecommunication companies, etc.
Any business using devices on a network can bene t from using the NTP800 - not only can it use a selection of highly accurate, trusted time sources, it is easily integrated into internal systems thus eliminating network security issues that arise from using an external time source e.g. from the Internet.
The ability to operate in peer-to-peer mode means that the NTP800 is especially useful as a sub-master clock in rail applications.
Hardened dual redundant power supplies
Accurate & reliable time data from a trusted source
Control over con guration via web browser
System time stamping (e.g. for e-commerce transactions, e-mail sent & receive, etc) is highly accurate
Synchronisation between users - eradicates discrepancies
Automatic systems procedures, such as backups, occur at the correct time and in the correct order
NTP80 Plus - Triple Port Network Time Server
Triple-Port Network Time Server
The NTP80plus provides highly accurate yet economic time distribution over local area networks (LAN) using Network Time Protocol (NTP), the industry-standard means of time distribution over discrete networks.
- Economic triple-port stratum 1 Network Time Server
- Can act as both host and server in peer-to-peer mode
- Capable of synchronising up to 3 discrete networks independently
- Client system accuracy to within 50 μs*
- Precision timing circuits ensure stability in event of synchronisation signal interruption.
- Con guration and alarm reporting capabilities using Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
- 1pps output
- Supports up to 1500 clients
Input Synchronisation Options
- Satellite (GPS, GPS/GLONASS or GPS/BEIDOU) via Active Antenna or Long Distance Antenna System
- Analogue timecode, e.g. IRIG-B, AFNOR NFS-87500 (see over for full list)
- NTP (Peer-to-Peer)
- LF (MSF, DCF-77, etc)
The NTP80plus provides a cost-e ective way of providing time from a trusted source, which is critical in many organisations such as airports, railways, nancial institutions, telecommunications companies, etc.
Any business using devices on a network can bene t from using the NTP80plus - not only can it use a selection of highly accurate, trusted time sources, it is easily integrated into internal systems thus eliminating network security issues that arise from using an external time source e.g. from the internet.
The ability to operate in peer-to-peer mode means that the NTP80plus is especially useful as a sub-master clock in rail applications.
- Accurate & reliable time data from a trusted source
- Control over configuration via web browser
- Synchronisation between users - eradicates discrepancies
- System time stamping (e.g. for e-commerce transactions, e-mail sent & receive, etc) is highly accurate
- Automatic systems procedures, such as backups, occur at the correct time and in the correct order
NTV-100DG - Compact low cost GPS synchronized NTP Server
Brandywine Communications NTV-100DG is an affordable, convenient and flexible NTP Server. This network time server accurately time synchronizes computers, time displays, PBX’s, and a wide variety of other equipment. The NTV-100RG is a small, rack mounted NTP Server that can synchronize to GPS or to the IRIG B time code to provide NTP time. With eight built-in channels in a compact 1U chassis, the NTV-100DG can also accept NTP and output serial time messages for synchronizing external devices such as time displays.
- Low cost GPS synchronized NTP Server with front panel display
- The NTV models consist of a family of network time servers/ NTP clocks that can synchronize to GPS or the IRIG B time code and provide NTP output or accept NTP and output serial time messages for synchronization of external devices such as time displays. all models are contained in a compact 1U chassis with a front panel time display.
PTP-8080 Grandmaster Clock
- NTP time server
- PTP v1 or v2 Grand Master Clock
- PTP v1 or v2 Transparent Clock
- PTP v1 or v2 Slave Clock
- Combined NTP client and
- PTP protocol supports:
- Layer 2 or IP
- 2-step clock
- Peer-to-Peer (P2P) or End-to-End (E2E) delay mechanism
- Built-in GPS receiver (GMC variant) with time accuracy to absolute time < 50ns
- (with GPS lock)
- PTP accuracy < 20 nanosecond (*)
- 4 x 10/100/1000BASE-T(x) ports
- 4 x 10/100/1000BASE-X combo ports
- Wide operating temperature:
- [-40°F to 158°F] / [-40°C to 70°C]
- 100-240AC power input
- Network redundancy: RSTP protocol
- Network management: Web, telnet, CLI and SNMP v1/v2/v3 with RMON
- Multicast filtering: IGMP snooping
- IEEE802.1Q VLAN
- Event notification: through Syslog, Email, and SNMP trap
(*) Accuracy per network hop.
The PTP-8080 is a GPS Network Time Server (NTS) for NTP or PTP IEEE 1588 that provides secure, accurate and reliable time synchronization for networks and offers integrated fully managed switch capabilities for 8 (10/100/1000BASE) Gigabit Ethernet ports. The PTP-8080 can be used for data centers, test facilities, military installations, federal or municipal agencies, financial services and technology firms, and many other enterprises which need precision timing to support their network operations.
The PTP-8080 provide exact time over Ethernet either based on the well-established NTP/SNTP protocol or PTP according to IEEE 1588 Std 2008. It not only provides NTP and PTP timing capabilities, but also a variety of other time codes and signals, such as GPS emulation and IRIG-B. The unit also provides backwards compatibility for older timing systems. Such interfaces are normally provided on the network boundaries integrated on relevant SNTP clients or PTP Slave Clocks platforms.
The PTP-8080 is used for applications that require reliable timing to accurately synchronize networks, systems, and devices and to log events with legally traceable time. The PTP-8080 Series offers a broad portfolio of features, including network master clocks (NTP or PTP), monitoring and management capabilities, and a complete software package to deliver high performance timing for network applications and devices. The PTP-8080 is easy-to-install and is full configurable to customize its features, interfaces, ports and protocols to your needs. These features include remote login and file transfer capabilities, which provide the utmost security using industry standard interfaces. A full-suite of network protocols includes SNMP capability, support for enterprise directory servers to authenticate users, internal and external logging and monitoring of error messages through Syslog, DHCP for installation convenience, and IPv4.
The PTP-8080 is a reliable and accurate NTP and PTP Grand Master Clock fulfilling the IEEE 1588 Std 2002 (v1) and IEEE 1588 Std 2008 (v2). The PTP-8080 contains a built-in state-of-the-art GPS receiver that is used as the time base for the GMC clock. The PTP-8080 platform supports 2-step clock modes and either E2E or P2P as the delay mechanism. This means that all possible PTP profiles can be supported. The platform maximizes PTP performance since all critical PTP functions are implemented in hardware. The switch functionality in the PTP-8080 series offer full management based on HTTP, telnet, CLI or SNMP. Network Redundancy is achieved based on the RSTP protocol. The unit offers a wide operating temperature range: [-40°F to 158°F] / [-40°C to 70°C].