Brandywine’s Modular Master Clock represents the next generation of modular timing systems. Built on the highly successful High Performance Timing System, the Modular Master Clock is a leap forward in design.
- Redundant design with multiple signal paths built in for high-availability.
- The modular design is highly adaptable and can be field-upgraded, allowing a future-proof solution
- 12 expansion slots in the 2U version and 6 expansion slots in the 1U variant.
- Ideal for applications that require an unusual mix of interfaces
- Unique optical crosslink architecture for either Master-Slave hierarchical setups or Master-Master crosschecking and failover
- 2U version is operated by an intuitive touch-screen interface, a first for any master clock system.
- All key components are hot-swappable and are dual redundant.
- The Output Signal modules are hot-swappable from the front, eliminating the need to disconnect cables.
- Secure Management interface through SNMPv3 and encrypted password access from the front panel
At the center of the system are Brandywine’s powerful dual-redundant Master Clock Modules (MCM), which are capable of receiving time from a GPS?/IRNSS signal, either from an internal SAASM or standard CA code receiver, or external reference sources, such as IRIG-B, 1PPS, 10 MHz or HaveQuick.
The output signals for the Modular Master Clock are generated by up to 12 hot-swappable Output Signal Modules (OSM), and are ideal for custom solutions or future expansion. Available modules include NTP module, Analog Low-Phase-Noise frequency module, IEEE-1588 PTP module, time code modules such as IRIG A, B, G, H, and NASA 36, Pulse Rates, PTTI, as well as an optical crosslink module.