- Economic quad-port stratum 1 Network Time Server
- Can act as both client and server in peer-to-peer mode
- Capable of synchronizing up to 4 discrete networks independently.
- Client system accuracy to within 50 μs*
- Precision timing circuits ensure stability in event of synchronization signal interruption.
- Configuration via web interface.
- 4 1GBe combo ports.
- 5000 Time stamps per second.
- License upgrades to Precise Time Protocol (PTP)
The NTP800 provides a cost-e ective way of providing time from a trusted source, which is critical in many organizations such as airports, railways, nancial institutions, telecommunication companies, etc.
Any business using devices on a network can bene t from using the NTP800 - not only can it use a selection of highly accurate, trusted time sources, it is easily integrated into internal systems thus eliminating network security issues that arise from using an external time source e.g. from the Internet.
The ability to operate in peer-to-peer mode means that the NTP800 is especially useful as a sub-master clock in rail applications.
Hardened dual redundant power supplies
Accurate & reliable time data from a trusted source
Control over con guration via web browser
System time stamping (e.g. for e-commerce transactions, e-mail sent & receive, etc) is highly accurate
Synchronisation between users - eradicates discrepancies
Automatic systems procedures, such as backups, occur at the correct time and in the correct order