The AMC syncclock32 is one of Brandywine's newer time code reader/generator module and is a fully compliant advanced Mezzanine Card for time code synchronization of ATCA chassis. This single wide, half height module is fully compliant with all IPMI and PICMG specifications.
- Continual time error measurement between on-board clock and the reference input signals.
- Error measurement adjustment for propagation delay.
- Range of input and output options, including IRIG timecodes
- Optional disciplined TXCO or OXCO.
- 3 user-programmable pulse rates
- Optional GPS receiver
- Time-tagging of external events
- Match Time feature, from which Internal or External processes may be automatically initiated or terminated.